* Fix stream announcing so that it always happens regardless of whether the bot hosts the streamer or not. * Don't collect MongoDB diagnostic data. * Add toggle for AppInsights performance metrics. * Refresh Twitch auth tokens on every restart of the app. * Various package updates.
* Debugging for Discord OAuth issue. * Always use HTTPS protocol in meta tags. * Rearrange Dockerfiles in such a way to make debugging easier, ie: send over package.json first, then npm install, then send over the rest of the files. * Fix HTML encoding bug. * Hang the Modal object on the classes that use it, not on window. * Replace body-parser with express. * Fix bug with add event's game combo box. * Fix bug with templates not being added to window when loaded. * Add extra debugging to Discord token refresh failures to try to understand them better. * Various package updates.
* Swap order so Twitch is connected to before Discord. * POSTing invalid JSON now correctly returns a 400. * Trying to get a member that doesn't exist now correctly returns a 404. * Various package updates.
* Event integration in Discord. Events are now announced in Discord when they are created. You can now `!join` events for notifications, and `!leave` events to turn off notifications on a per-event basis. * The streamer that gets chosen to be on the front page of six.gg is now also hosted on the SixGamingGG Twitch Channel. * Streams are no longer announced twice. * Hosted streams are no longer announced at all. This is a workaround, we are currently prevented from announcing non-hosted streams. * Excluded tsconfig.json from being served in the public directory. * Various package updates.
* Don't setup Application Insights if there is no instrumentation key provided. * Better handle fail condition for Twitch chat bot setup. * Various package updates, including changing some core functionality to new packages.
* Fix redis caching bug. * Use logging rather than console.log in startup routine. * Exceptions are now logged when streamers can't be added or removed. * Redis is required, so toggling it has been removed. * Redis now has a 5 minute idle timeout. * Redis now uses a generic pool for connections. * Various package updates.
@shanselman Speaking of Overload, here's something you may be interested in... recently, some community members released "Overload First Strike", a single player Overload campaign that is a complete remake of the original Descent First Strike campaign.
These events are great fun, and hopefully in the coming year I can get back to doing what I enjoy in the streaming space. I don't have the biggest following when it comes to Twitch, but metrics and analytics don't matter to me, just getting to chat and having fun is enough!
Thanks to all who stopped by during the 24 hour stream! It was a lot of fun, and there were a lot of crazy moments! I said I probably wouldn't finish Tunic, but I've since learned I was on the 2nd to last major fight, so there's a chance I try to finish it off in the coming week.
We suffered in Eclipse, derusted in Noita, and zooped across the Crypt of the NecroDancer. Now it's time for something foxy. Tunic, the closing game of the 24 hour stream, is up next! https://twitch.tv/roncli
Me: Excuse me, kitty, but you are on my side of the bed, and I need to go to sleep. Tibbers: MEOW! Me: You're right, kitty, this is your side of the bed. I'm sorry. *enters bed, awkwardly adjusting around Tibbers*