Today, I made my 1,000th commit to my SVN server
. It wasn't much of a change, reversing a commit that turned debugging on for one of my websites, but it's a milestone nonetheless.
Building up to this, I did a lot of work with the applications and libraries that currently exist on the SVN. Here's a brief summary of what I've done recently:
- LibWowArmory got an ItemTooltip class added to it, only a demo application remains before I release version 0.3.
- Constellation and Cent both got their libraries in the /lib directory of the SVN, allowing me to develop these applications anywhere, not just at home.
For now, I will continue to focus on the Six Minutes website, as there are a lot of guild issues that require me to do a lot of coding. After that, however, Gate will be the focus, as I want to get a copy of that up and running before Google shuts down Blogger FTP on May 1st. Granted, I have a backup plan if I don't succeed in that goal, but I'm hoping I can get something quick done by then.